- You passed the 11th grade!
- You’re going to be a father!
- Your mom has cancer!
- You failed the math test!
- Your grandpa just died!
- I’m sorry I gave you AIDS
- Your blog sucks!
- I’m sorry for laughing at you the time you got diarrhea in Barns and Noble
LMFAO most awkward part of the movie
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO THIS IS SO GREAT
1. I do not like new england clam chowder soup
2. hard-bioled eggs and golf go well together
3. Gingers can’t golf
I love the name Elliot.
Best feeling ever.
I have two finals today: my calc one, and then communications which doesn’t even come close.
Calc has gone like this: Over the past two days, I have spent around six hours taking a semester of notes and condensing them to the four pages front and back we’re allowed on a test. SIX HOURS!
Comm: Remembered the final existed yesterday. Looked over highlighted parts while writing this.
Oh, and lemme just say. My comm final is 200 points and we all get a free 40…..this should never happen but I’m glad it is going down.
K. I need to pretend to study with people as we all freak out about what we might have forgotten to put on our cheat sheets. Sigh.